We give free talks to schools in Cork!
Our Co-ordinator of Services, Una, can organise visits to schools in Cork city and County. This is an interactive presentation for your school. The presentation is 20-30 minutes in length (with 10 minutes normally required afterwards for a Q&A session) covers the following areas:
- The cause of Down syndrome
- What exactly the genetic disorder is
- The importance of a ‘person first’ attitude when it comes to people with special needs
- The importance of inclusion
- What we do here in the centre
Una tailors each talk to meet the age-range of the students present and is happy to visit any primary or secondary school or college in Dublin or its surrounding areas (unfortunately, as our Fundraising and Communications team is so small, it may not be possible to travel any farther).
For more information or to book your school’s talk contact Una on (021) 491 5616 or by emailing email@example.com